Enjoy a full day of fun in the sun at Jamaica's number one marine attraction in Negril. Your ticket gives you one full day of access to the Dolphin Cove Marine Park at Lucea, Hanover, home to the largest natural dolphin lagoon in the world.
Dolphin Cove Encounter Tour from Montego Bay
Interact with dolphins and stingrays, as well as other marine life in the touch-tank. Watch lovable dolphins play in the large lagoon. Enjoy a thrilling shark show, or sit back and relax in the sun. You can even pet the resident camels!
Whatever you choose to do, you will fall in love with the bottlenose dolphins, and feel totally relaxed in the tropical surroundings of the 23-acre ocean front resort. Sink your toes in the sand of a glistening white beach, or browse for souvenirs and jewelry at the ultra-modern gift shop.
Great Deals on Dolphin Cove Encounter Tour
On your return trip to Montego Bays Paradise Palms Jamaica Tour drivers will make a stop at a Local Jerk Chicken centre where you can experience an authentic lunch of jerk chicken, pork and rice and peas.
Dolphin Cove Encounter Tour Inclusion
- Dolphin Cove Encounter Tour
- Interact with bottlenose dolphins and stingrays
- Swim with dolphins and pet camels
- Watch a thrilling shark show and dolphins playing in the largest natural dolphin lagoon in the world
- Laze on a white sand beach and soak up the Caribbean sun
What your Dolphin Cove Encounter Trip includes
- Private Round Trip Transportation
- Days Available: Sunday – Monday
- Pick up time: As requested
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Things to Take: Camera
- Minimum 4 People
- Entrance fee not included